|To 9||€199.99 *|
|From 10||€169.99 *|
|From 20||€149.99 *|
|From 50||€100.00 *|
Prices incl. VAT
Available as instant download
- Order number: SG10010006.1
This TYPO3 extension allows you to manage your page redirects and the 404 page not found handling - multilanguage and multidomain safe.
The current core features
- Adds a backend module "redirects"
- Allows management (create, update, delete) of custom URL routes which can be filtered by categories and search words
- Includes a log view where all executed redirects are tracked including timings
- Allows the definition of custom Page Not Found functionalities for each site root in your installation
- Built-in export functionality for .htaccess and CSV files
By purchasing this product, you will receive the SEO Redirects and Page Not Found Handling for TYPO3 extension in its current version, as well as all regular updates during the period declared in your subscription. You will receive no more updates after your subscription expired, but will still be able to use the extension at the current version of the date of expiration. The license counts for one installation!
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I use this licence on multiple installations?
No! The licence itself is bound to one installation. Please buy further licenses or ask us for special conditions if you maintain lot's of installations.
2. Where can I report problems and feature requests?
You can report all problems and feature requests on our Gitlab project. For support questions you can use our mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Why don't I get a download button in my view after I ordered with paying by invoice?
You get the download option after your payment was sucessfully transfered to our bank account.
4. How can I retrieve updates?
You can download the latest version always in your "Instant Downloads" section of your shopware account. The latest version depends on your subscription period. Note that we will remove the download possibility if the subscription period ends.
5. What means the subscription option "lifetime"?
You will get the licence and all updates for the whole product life cycle. The product support can be cancelled anytime, but we want to support it at least for five years beginning with the first version of the product.
6. Which version are supported?
Currently the minimum TYPO3 version is 7.6 and for PHP at least version 7.0. The current supported versions are TYPO3 version 8.7 and PHP version 7.1. Newer versions are usually compatible.
Learn more about the plugin on our dedicated product page (german).