|To 10||€99.99 *|
|From 11||€84.99 *|
Prices incl. VAT
Available as instant download
- Order number: SG10010002.3
|TYPO3 Versions||7.6.X | 8.7.X | 9.5.X | 10.4.X | 11.5.X|
|IDE Versions |
from 2018.1 to min. 2020.1
To support your regular work on Fluid templates, we created this plugin for the popular IntelliJ IDEs from Jetbrains. Please note that the Fluid plugin requires the PHP IDE plugin.
The current core features
- Auto completion for Fluid Layouts, Partials, Sections, ViewHelpers, inline ViewHelpers (Outside and inside of HTML tag attributes), ViewHelper arguments and most of the controller view parameters
- Quick documentation for Fluid ViewHelpers, inline ViewHelpers and the ViewHelper arguments
- Support for assigned variables within the Fluid template from the specific Extbase action
- Jumping to the specific files: To the Partials, Layout, Sections within the Layout, controller by clicking on the controller view parameters, ViewHelper, inline ViewHelpers and ViewHelper arguments
- Code highlighting for inline ViewHelpers
- Error detection for inline ViewHelpers
- Possible error annotations for inline ViewHelpers and ViewHelper usages
- Syntax highlighting and brace matching for inline ViewHelpers
By purchasing this product, you will receive the Fluid plugin for IntelliJ in its current version, as well as all regular updates during the period declared in your subscription. You will receive no more updates after your subscription expired, but will still be able to use the plugin at the current version of the date of expiration.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I use this licence on multiple devices?
Sure! The licence itself is bound to an user and can be used on as much devices as you want. If you are using this inside a company, the license can be transferred by your own.
2. Where can I report problems and feature requests?
You can report all problems and feature requests on our Gitlab project. For support questions you can use our mail address email@example.com.
3. Why don't I get a download button in my view after I ordered with paying by invoice?
You get the download option after your payment was sucessfully transfered to our bank account.
4. How can I retrieve updates?
You can download the plugin via the Jetbrains plugin repository.
5. What means the subscription option "lifetime"?
You will get the licence and all updates for the whole product life cycle.